Rules and Regulations
Yoga is the control of the mind’s modifications and not suppressing the natural tendencies of unconscious and conscious mind. Here the first sutra of the Yoga-sutras teaches us to cultivate a disciplined body, breath and mind. All our terms and conditions are set to assist to acquire the strength of the mind in order to enhance the quality of mind to be in discipline.
- Alcohol, tobacco, smoking and other drugs are not allowed during the course.
- No friends and relatives are allowed to stay with yoga students without any prior permission from the managements.
- Unnecessary food like non-veg are not allowed during the course, the food in the yoga school is purely vegetarian, to experience an holistic and ayurvedic life style please don’t bring any outside food to eat.
- Daily karma yoga is practiced for 15-30 minutes only to clean the surroundings of the yoga center.
- Yoga TTC students to understand the results of training programme cannot be guaranteed and your progress depends on your effort during in and outside the class and your individual results can be vary from person to person, that depends on the yoga trainer or instructors.
- During the classes, mobile phones, cameras, and recording equipment are strictly forbidden.
- All Yoga TTC students are requested to punctual on the Yoga TTC timetable and to attend all yoga course programs. Our course payments are pre contracted. In any circumstances the fees are non-refundable or non-transferrable unless the course is cancelled and there is no negotiable in fees.
- Clear your account before departure from Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school.
- Before departure return the books, maps or any other goods which you borrowed from the Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school.
- Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school provides accommodation for the student who joins yoga courses. So in case if your friends or relatives stay at the center they can, but they will have to pay for their food & accommodation.
- Students have to present in whole of the scheduled program in order to successfully get a registered yoga school (RYS) certification from the Yoga Vidya Mandriam yoga school.
Terms and ConditionsEnrollment:
- Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school reserves the right to refuse admission to trainings, retreats or any other programs held at the school.
- Students arriving late may be admitted to trainings at the discretion of Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school.
- Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school requires that all trainees attending our Teacher Training program have comprehensive travel, medical and cancellation insurance for the duration of their training.
- Trainees who are pregnant, or fall pregnant during a Teacher Training Course are not permitted to partake in or continue on the training. No refund will be given under these circumstances. For this reason if you suspect you may be pregnant it is highly recommended you visit a doctor for a pregnancy test before enrolling for the training.
- Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school takes the privacy and security of our trainees and their personal information very seriously. Information collected is used strictly by us to provide our services to you and as is required for the provision of our services.
- Information submitted to Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school may be shared with administrative staff and teachers solely for the purpose of administration and teaching.
- Trainees understand that Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school engages in social media networking, such as facebook, flickr etc. as part of the company’s promotional endeavors, which may involve sharing of photos or other information.
- Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school may contact graduates in the future about upcoming events and opportunities. This will require the use of trainee contact details. If trainees are uncomfortable with this please make this explicitly known to the staff via email.
- Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school accepts no responsibility for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. This includes injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions of trainees developed during or subsequent to the course as well as loss of, or damage to, personal property during the training.
- Where an enrollment is cancelled by a trainee for any reason, the advance deposit is not refundable. Transfer of deposit to another training , for exceptional reasons, will be at the discretion of Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school management.
- If a training, workshop or retreat must be abandoned or interrupted due to exceptional circumstances there will not be a refund if more than half of the training has been completed (start and finish dates inclusive).
- Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school accepts no responsibility for flight costs in the event of cancellation of trainings, workshops or retreats.
- By partaking in trainings, workshops, retreats or classes, trainees retain control and direction over all their physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of my participation in activities during the programme.
- Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school accepts no liability for any injury or illnesses that occur to trainees during the trainings, workshops, retreats or classes.
- The nature of a yoga teacher training, retreats, workshops and classes includes a certain level of interpersonal physical contact. By participating in this yoga events trainees voluntarily agree to this contact and understand its professional nature.