300 Hour Yoga TTC
Harmonise your body breath and mind
30 Days, 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Details
The intensive yoga course is dedicated to impart, guide and train the students in yogic teach learning to cultivate a harmonious lifestyle and acquire deeper life changing experiences. This is designed for those who to internationally share their personal yogic learning and experience with their students.
- Daily detailed hatha yoga sessions to advance asanas
- Detailed guided breathing and pranayama practices
- Intensive study of Sankhya & Yoga philosophies
- Advance relaxation to prepare for yoga-nidra techniques
- Instructions to practice teaching
- 300-hours Yoga TTC Certificate from Yoga Alliance, USA
- 29 nights’ accommodation
- Healthy nutritious vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Excursion to nearby holy temples, shrines in the Himalayas
Yoga Teacher Training Course (Yoga TTC):
This course offers 300-hours’ authentic training recognized by Yoga Alliance, USA. After the completion of the course, the students will be given a yoga alliance certification of 300-hour RYS (registered yoga school) at Yoga Vidya Mandiram, Yoga Teacher Training School. Then they can apply for a 500-hour RYT, registered yoga teacher from Yoga Alliance, USA.
Who Should Apply?
This course is designed and perfect for those who;
- wish to acquire a deeper and intense life changing experience,
- are looking for a complete detoxification from their present life through yogic science for the lasting effects,
- want to advance and deepen their yogic knowledge and experiences, and
- are entirely dedicated and focused on becoming a professional yoga trainer as internationally recognized RYT-300 by Yoga Alliance, USA.
- want to get an exposure to Indian culture.
Experienced & Certified Teachers:
The training will be held by experienced reputed meditation guides and the team of accomplished yoga teachers. The teachers and guides are including an Ayurvedic doctor who feels privileged to share his/her knowledge and practice of ancient traditions with modern elements of medical sciences (yoga anatomy and physiology).
This Yoga TTC offers 300-hour authentic training recognized by Yoga Alliance, USA. After the completion of the course, the students will be given a yoga alliance certification of the completion of the 200-hour yoga training course from Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school.
[ Read More ]
Food & Accommodation
You are cordially welcome to be a part of our family! You will stay with us at our perfectly located yoga school in Rishikesh. The center is located near to the divine Ganges River accompanied by beautiful mountains, breath-taking views nearby; our center is peaceful and bright providing excellent location for your inner awakening.
We put an immense care to maintain the environment as much as we do of our students, so we keep it clean and bright. Our center has three yoga studios, is blessed with a huge garden where the students can study, contemplate and meditation. Our school holds the ancient traditional values to nourish the modern way of learning yoga. Everything will be closed to you like your classes, the dining area, yoga hall and beautiful garden.
[ Read More ]
This training course aims to provide a solid foundation in different aspects of yogic disciplines that prepare them to adopt yoga as their life profession. In addition, this 300-hour yoga training contains the advance level of knowledge and practices of yoga. The following are some contents:
Mantra recitation (mantra - Japa), daily joints and glands practices (granthi - vimochana - kriya), yoga postures (yoga asanas), meditative steps of doing asanas, six cleansing exercises (shat karma), science of breath (pranayama), yoga energy locks (Bandha) and yoga gestures (Mudra), meditation (Dhyana), yogic sleep (yoga Nidra), history and philosophy of yoga (yoga Darshana), yogic anatomy and physiology of human body, basic principles of Ayurveda, asana alignment practicum classes, yoga teaching practice, and teaching methodology. Yoga psychology enhance the students' learning at various levels; mentally and emotionally by which they learn to adopt the yogic disciplines in daily life.