200 Hour Yoga TTC
Harmonise your body breath and mind
25 Days, 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Details
Yoga Vidya Mandiram offers 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. The intensive yoga course is dedicated to impart, guide and train the students in yogic teach learning to cultivate a harmonious lifestyle and acquire deeper life changing experiences. This is designed for those who to internationally share their personal yogic learning and experience with their students.
- Daily hatha yoga and ashtanga vinyasa sessions, beginning to intermediate levels
- Daily shat-kriyas (six channel purification exercises), breath awareness and pranayama practices
- Karma-yoga and daily mantra recitations
- Introductory study of Indian philosophies including Sankhya, Yoga and Vedanta philosophies
- Daily guided instructions into relaxation and meditation practices
- Yoga anatomy and physiology workshops
- Instructions to practice teaching
- 200-hours yoga TTC Certificate from Yoga Alliance, USA
- 24 nights' accommodation (with WiFi, AC & Non-AC)
- Healthy nutritious vegetarian three meals; breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Excursion to the adventurous activities including rafting, nearby holy shrines and temples and tracking in the Himalayas
Yoga Teacher Training Course (Yoga TTC):
Our Yoga Teacher Training Course is designed for the beginners and students with the basic knowledge of the Yoga. It is a multi-style yoga teacher training program with the focus on the hatha and with ashtanga vinyasa series. Through our comprehensive 200 hour yoga courses, we aim to help students build solid foundation for the future advance yoga learning. The course will provide an insight into the yogic disciplines to help students become yoga teachers in the future.
Course CurriculumWho Should Apply?
- This course is designed and perfect for those who;
- wish to acquire a deeper and intense life changing experience,
- are looking for a complete detoxification from their present life through yogic science for the lasting effects,
- want to advance and deepen their yogic knowledge and experiences, and
- are entirely dedicated and focused on becoming a professional yoga trainer as internationally recognized RYT-200 by Yoga Alliance, USA.
- want to get an exposure to Indian culture.
Experienced & Certified Teachers:
At our Yoga Teacher Training Center in Rishikesh you will be taught the ancient teachings of yoga by our experienced and well reputed team of yoga instructors, teachers and guides. Learn from the teachers who have accomplished through yoga. Our highly qualified yoga teachers are certified and experienced in all kinds of yogic disciplines.
All our yoga teacher training courses come with authentic certification. Our teacher training program in yoga discipline is recognized by the Yoga Alliance, USA. After the completion of the 200-hour yoga teacher training program, the students will be provided with a proper certification.
[ Read More ]
Food & Accommodation
Yoga Vidya Mandiram is located in the serene and beautiful Rishikesh of the Himalayas. We provide the vest food and accommodation facilities to make your stay enjoyable, peaceful and inspiring. Located in the divine Ganges River, our yoga teacher training center is surrounded by the beautiful nature and provides serenity. The breathtaking views and calm and quite environment provides the perfect setting for learning and practicing yoga. It’s clean and bright and inspiring. You will be served three delicious and nutritious foods every day. It is a perfect environment for meditation and study with the accomplished yoga teachers. Everything from your room to yoga hall to the dining area will be close enough for you to access them in less time. You will feel at home and enjoy the serene environment each day of your stay.
[ Read More ]
This 200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh mainly includes the following contents:
“Mantra recitation (mantra - Japa), daily joints and glands practices (granthi - vimochana - kriya), yoga postures (yoga asanas), meditative steps of doing asanas, six cleansing exercises (shat karma), science of breath (pranayama), yoga energy locks (Bandha) and yoga gestures (Mudra), meditation (Dhyana), yogic sleep (yoga Nidra), history and philosophy of yoga (yoga Darshana), yogic anatomy and physiology of human body, basic principles of Ayurveda, asana alignment practicum classes, yoga teaching practice, and teaching methodology. Yoga psychology enhance the students' learning at various levels; mentally and emotionally by which they learn to adopt the yogic disciplines in daily life.”